GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE: Wilbers type 641 Competition shock absorber (part # 641-1170-00)
This is a BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED shock. It is in the factory box with all papers and everything you'd get if you ordered it from the factory yourself.
Cost me $860 ($839 plus shipping). Let's do $790 and I'll pay for shipping in lower 48 of USA. Or make me an offer.
mipatcole at JUNO dot com

https://www.wilbers-shop.de/en/Motorcycle/Suzuki/GSX-S-1000-F-DG/shock-absorber-type-641-Competition.html?cur=3&year=2016

Attached pic is from website. My shock is still in factory box (unopened.)

Adjustable for: preload, high-speed compression, low-speed compression, and rebound
It is NOT adjustable for length
Spring is spec'd for a 250lb rider; if you are over 200lbs, you will still be fine taking out the preload. If you are less than that, you could send it to Wilbers to get a new spring put on it.

(My original Wilbers got damaged. Sold it at a loss to local guy. Bought a new unit but never got it installed. Selling bike. No longer needed shock. This one is NEW and was never put on the bike.)

Attachments

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
STILL FOR SALE!!!
BRAND NEW Wilbers type 641 Competition shock absorber (part # 641-1170-00). It has never left it's factory box.
This was over $850 when I bought it. I didn't get any interest at $790, so...let's go $695, delivered to your door in the lower 48 of the USA.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let's call this the 4th of July Special: Now just $650, delivered to your door in the lower 48 of the USA.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts