GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I enjoyed the videos, thanks for posting.
You asked for thoughts so here goes. One of my pet hates is music on biking videos, the soundtrack on first two drove me daft, the last one was more to my taste. However all I really like to hear is the sound of the engine, on the last video It was barely audible. Note, I am a grumpy old man so don't mind me too much.:).
I admire your patience for sitting behind like you did, something I could not have done.
It would have improved interest if you had thrown in a few overtakes then let your mates come past again.
Hope I don't sound too negative or ungrateful, keep them coming. Thanks.

·
Registered
890 Posts
1. Hello from another Dallas area resident.
2. Just got back from family vacation last week in Colorado. Wished I'd had my bike there. I've ridden there before but I always wish I have my bike when I'm there.
3. Did you ride your GSX-S the entire way? I must know what seat you have. :D When I ride to Colorado it's on my FJR, but I wouldn't mind toting the GSX-S up there with the truck.
4. I'm with dekker, took me about 2 minutes to be fed up with the music track.

Great stuff, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone for the feedback, Yes i rode all the way to Sturgis through Colorado from Dallas. Total trip was 3100 miles. Was not all that bad actually.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
How great or not the windscreen and which one do you have. Is it a nice improvement with wind ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts