GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I went in an epic trip to the Dolomites with a friend, it started being a bit challenging because of the weather, but after a while it turned to be incredible...

Given that the bike is just sitting in the garage, I decided to start sorting out some of the videos I had pending to edit. I'm no professional, but I'm happy with the result... Take a look if you are interested:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Last year I went in an epic trip to the Dolomites with a friend, it started being a bit challenging because of the weather, but after a while it turned to be incredible...

Given that the bike is just sitting in the garage, I decided to start sorting out some of the videos I had pending to edit. I'm no professional, but I'm happy with the result... Take a look if you are interested:

Nice, brings back memories. I was last there in Sept 2009. (y)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Epic!
I did the same and it snowed crossing the Alps but then on the run down into Austria the sun came out and it was Magnificent:giggle:
I'd love to do it again. Thanks for the video, I only took stills(y)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Great post. I enjoy seeing the riding conditions and scenery in other places. It looked like a beautiful trip AFTER you escaped the rain, fog, and cold.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great post. I enjoy seeing the riding conditions and scenery in other places. It looked like a beautiful trip AFTER you escaped the rain, fog, and cold.
Oh, the beginning was really bad... we were spending 2 weeks there and the first 5 or 6 days were horrible, the morale was low... Also it was not supposed to be like that in that time of the year (September), but yeah, once the weather started improving, it became an incredible experience... I would recommend this trip to anyone with the possibility to travel there...

·
Registered
582 Posts
It looks a lot like riding through the Colorado mountains only the quality of the roads (pavement) in the video are much better than the ones you'll find in Colorado. Sure looks like there is a heavier law enforcement presence, too, which is never fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts