GSXS 1000 Forum banner

Soon to be rider checking in

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Steve666999 
#1 ·
Hello, all....

Not my first bike, but my first bike in over a year since I was hit. In a few weeks I'll be purchasing a GSX S1000 ABS in black and red. I already have a list of goodies for her, and I can't wait to get started. I'm looking forward to being a part of the community here, but be gentle on me, because I expect I'll ride like a newbie for a little bit. It's been a while.

Reactions: tonyt
#8 ·
Hi All,

I have my GSX-S1000F Black and Red being delivered on Friday 2nd Sept :) can't wait. have changed the exhaust to a Yoshimura Carbon and changed the front calipers to RED.

This is a great site with plenty of information, currently looking the change the screen already to probably a Powerbronze (light tint) so gonna check out this forum.

thanks all for your help

#10 ·
Welcome Steve666999! Some nice choices on swaps before you pick up the bike! The calipers will finish it off nicely and the exhaust note is hellishly addictive on the Yoshi!!!

#9 ·
Hey Steve666999! Welcome! Most of the members may not see you here as you posted to my introduction thread. I don't mind that at all, but when browsing threads the others may not know you're here to say hello because no new threads were started.

Whether you choose to leave it as is, or start a new thread, welcome and I hope that you love your bike!

Reactions: Steve666999
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.