GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
24 hours until I pick her up.
Every minute seems like an hour, I don't think I'll sleep much tonight.
I haven't been this excited since I was a kid. :D

·
Registered
437 Posts
24 hours until I pick her up.
Every minute seems like an hour, I don't think I'll sleep much tonight.
I haven't been this excited since I was a kid. :D
2 Hours till I get mine.
Be ready for sore cheeks and a dry mouth, you smile, laugh a swear alot when you twist that throttle round >:D

Stay safe guys and keep it rubber side down

·
Registered
16 Posts
lol. hel l yea fellas. I check in here everyday just to get myself pumped up to go check one out as soon as they hit my local dealers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hope you don`t have to wait to long, picking mine up in 3 hrs, hardly slept, been up since 5 am waiting. :D
Congrats...unfortunately, local dealer here in Cincinnati said they hey have a preliminary date of mid Nov? wtf. :confused:

The 'midwest' is always the last to get new bikes...so the sales dude said.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Congrats...unfortunately, local dealer here in Cincinnati said they hey have a preliminary date of mid Nov? wtf. :confused:

The 'midwest' is always the last to get new bikes...so the sales dude said.
The nakeds are here in Texas already, no F models yet. I think the warm weather states are getting them first. With a longer riding season they may sell quicker. Bike sales slow dramatically up north when September comes. Fall is in the air.

But "sales dudes" are notoriously ignorant so you never know.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sweetness....man, I'm leaning toward the S more and more. I don't plan on seeing triple digits very often. I have an 07 GSXR 1000 for that and a '13 H-D night rod special for cruising. The S would fall somewhere in between those 2 bikes.

The S just looks better IMO.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I like the looks of the naked too, it's growing on me. But I need just a bit of windscreen. As of yet Suzuki doesn't make one for the naked and I fear the universal-fitting after-market news would look cheesy.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Dude, your killing me Smalls lol, all of you being like kids at Christmas opening up your presents lol, aaarrrrggghhh this is like torture lol, at this point i'll take any color that comes in.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I like the looks of the naked too, it's growing on me. But I need just a bit of windscreen. As of yet Suzuki doesn't make one for the naked and I fear the universal-fitting after-market news would look cheesy.
I picked up a 2015 Suzuki accessories catalog at a dealer and they had a windscreen for the 1000 in it.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I picked up a 2015 Suzuki accessories catalog at a dealer and they had a windscreen for the 1000 in it.
The 2015 catalog had one for a 2016 bike?

So far Suzuki's USA web site lists no accessories for any 2016 model that I could see.

Thx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts