GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My brothers Bike was stolen last night in the Leicester area of the United Kingdom. reg number YN04 EDL
Vin number to come soon when I get the vin off my brother

·
Registered
57 Posts
sorry I don't understand. What does "Sorry stolen but need to make this bike to hot to handle" and a picture of an Aprilia mean? Do you want us to find your stolen Aprilia? Most of us are not in the UK. Is this related to GSXS1000 in any way?

·
Registered
204 Posts
sorry I don't understand. What does "Sorry stolen but need to make this bike to hot to handle" and a picture of an Aprilia mean? Do you want us to find your stolen Aprilia? Most of us are not in the UK. Is this related to GSXS1000 in any way?
I believe the sorry was because it is not GSX S. Also if it were your bike stolen then you would post the same. Whatever happened to Bikers sticking together Get the word out if you live in UK. and black sheep stop being such and ass hat.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I believe the sorry was because it is not GSX S. Also if it were your bike stolen then you would post the same. Whatever happened to Bikers sticking together Get the word out if you live in UK. and black sheep stop being such and ass hat .>:D

·
Registered
57 Posts
I believe the sorry was because it is not GSX S. Also if it were your bike stolen then you would post the same. Whatever happened to Bikers sticking together Get the word out if you live in UK. and black sheep stop being such and ass hat .>:D
Geez, ok, grumpy much?

If he wrote his original post in plain English I wouldn't have needed to query it!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No comment I guess the air is very thin in New Zealand my English must of been plain enough to of made you comment so rudely I know it not a gsx-s1000 which I do own one! all the thread was for was to get it out to as many people in and around the uk that the bike was stolen so not to buy it as a track bike (make it to hot to handle )
biker ride safe no matter how thin the air is

·
Registered
219 Posts
COMMON PEOPLE !!!! WHATS WRONG WITH U!!?? The mans bike was stolen no matter what brand!!!! If you have a chance give a big shoutout and help him if you can to find his bike or as he said make it to hot to handle.
But Martinsmith i have to say i also read ur post and didnt understand what u meant with it. You could spare some more words so it would be easily to understand what u mean.
I suggest u make a pic and write all the data of the bike-serial number, etc. on the pic and send it around.
I will definately give a shout out in our motorcycle club bcs this things often leave the country they been stolen in immediately.
I hope u find it. Cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
I fully understood what he said, he even said stolen in the UK, I'm down in Berkshire but will look out for it on the off chance, hope you get it back regards
black_sheep_biker I hope yours never gets nicked

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ok I've obviously prodded a wasp nest here. I only asked the OP because I didn't understand his message, didn't mean to unleash so much hate. Apparently it's all my fault so I apologize.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Black_Sheep, ok.....Just return the bike and all is forgiven.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Your right...it is a sweet bike. let me take it for a ride around the block and I won't say anything.:D

·
Registered
647 Posts
**** shame, nice looking bike too. I'd wager it's being stripped down as we speak but I'll keep an eye out anyway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts