GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling for spare parts my motorcycle GSX-S 1000FA, 2018, mileage 4500 km. A lot of spare parts in great condition. On request, I will send photos of the details. Write, I will answer all.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
One post and trying to sell stuff?
Better introduce yourself and explain a little, because that smells fishy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately it was accident, the car flew into my lane and the frame of the byke burst from an impact. Now I have to sell it just as spare parts.

·
Registered
45 Posts
What’s that saying a pic is worth a THOUSAND words. What parts people might be interested in (crushed or not crushed.......) color of the bike.....etc pics helps the imagination go WILD for some of us you know......

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Ouch! I hope you're OK. That looks bad very bad.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Glad you're okay. Is there anything NOT damaged on that bike? Looks like it was hit by a train!

·
Registered
50 Posts
No recent post from OP. No doubt someone selling stolen parts. I doubt the picture is his wrecked bike. Probably got it off the internet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guys! you love to scratch your tongue too much. I would be glad if nothing happened and I would continue to ride a motorcycle. but unfortunately I have to sell it in parts. The back of the motorcycle and the engine remained in full order. upon request I can send a photo. it’s pointless to just pick out the photo of the parts. too many of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts