GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find SS brake lines for my bike, but since I live in Canada and we have the abs version, I haven't been able to find anything that is specific for abs brakes. Has anyone with abs solved this?

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Greg,
I thought I was posting in the 750 area. My bike is the 2016 gsx s750 abs. I have searched online and Hel doest make one for the abs 750, neither do 3 other manufacturers, so I was hoping someone here had solved this problem. I can find the lines for the non abs model, just not with abs. I even checked with my dealer and they couldn't find anything....
Thanks.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Apologies....though you might want to give Hel a call. My guess is that the flared joints and banjos are probably the same and likely that the lengths are similar if not the same as the 1000.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I checked into Hel more closely and found they do indeed make lines for my bike, but since Hel is actually a UK company (with many worldwide dealers), they list the GSX S750 under the UK name of GSR 750. They are the same bike and the GSR 750 is abs like mine. So if anyone else has the abs version of the GSX S750 and wants SS brake lines, Hel does have them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$248.99, and they are in Calgary Alberta, and since I go there several times a year to visit my old dad, I don't need to pay shipping... �� I'm pretty used to paying too much for anything bike related, it's all expensive in Canada. Ordering from the US seems a better deal, until you factor in exchange, shipping, border fees, etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts