GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a Gsx-s1000, 2018 and already a got a Steering Damper Ohlins (by my previous bike) so now I would like to find out a kit that I can mount the Ohlins on my bike ( I saw one kit that mount of the tank but I don't like as I have a givi bag there) then do you know any kit?

Thanks

Cheers

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi, I have a Gsx-s1000, 2018 and already a got a Steering Damper Ohlins (by my previous bike) so now I would like to find out a kit that I can mount the Ohlins on my bike ( I saw one kit that mount of the tank but I don't like as I have a givi bag there) then do you know any kit?

Thanks

Cheers
Jay Jay...the only 2 that I know about is the gas tank type (which looks horrible) and a "Toby" but it has the dampener in the kit and it is 600.00 (not sure if you can buy it without the dampener)....I'm not doing 600.00....I tried to fit one I thought might work but it was for a GSX R but it wouldn't work so I sent it back.

I'm looking just like you....I could really use one now with the front wheel wanting to lift so easily....Happy Hunting, if you run across one make sure to get back here and post up!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Good find and 1/2 the price of the Toby...I don't have any experience with Maxracing….the Ohlins is top of the line, If I had a choice I would go with Ohlins.

What did you email them about? If you could buy the bracket without the dampener so you could use your Ohlins dampener? If so let me know what they say....I'd be interested in one too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good find and 1/2 the price of the Toby...I don't have any experience with Maxracing….the Ohlins is top of the line, If I had a choice I would go with Ohlins.

What did you email them about? If you could buy the bracket without the dampener so you could use your Ohlins dampener? If so let me know what they say....I'd be interested in one too.
Dear @Razorback,

unluckily the shop did not reply to my email message and facebook message ,anyway i sent an email to TOBY and they replied that can sell also only damper bracket mount the cost is about 71 Euro now should understand if can fit well the Ohlins (i have my doubt about that) .

By the way MaxRacing cost 335 USD included the delivery ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts