GSXS 1000 Forum banner
81 - 87 of 87 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Found this on Amazon by Dimotive. I you get it let us know how it works. But I agree with the others that its not needed, At 150mph my bike is very stable without one.
After 200 miles with mine, I am very happy, works great! There are some install pics earlier in the thread

The bike is stable at speed, but some extra damping might be useful when accelerating out of turns. Can be seen, for example, in this video -

· Registered
538 Posts
You really went to the trouble of going to the dealer and asking them to see a few bikes in their crates??
Being right on a internet forum must be of the utmost importance in your life
Another keyboard warrior
yes I went all the way to the dealers just to look at the bikes in the crates. The salesmen was trying to get me go back to them for servicing, it was hammering with rain, I was bored of looking at the bikes waiting to ride mine away

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

· Registered
14 Posts
When I emailed hyperpro about a damper the rep told me the bike didn't need one and that if the head is shaking a bit coming out of corners on hard gas then what I actually need is this... Streetbox! - Hyperpro | English
He said the new suspension would be about the same price as a damper.
I have since sorted out the sag and softened the suspension up and it's much better now.
I will get the suspension sorted but only after all the warranties have run out.
Hi
I have naked Gsxs which in put K&N PCV and tuned to 149 BHP ,got ktec shock piston kit springs and oil and rebuild , and now amazing on bumpy roads but pushing hard a little nervous at front end so I think may be for peace of mind a steering damper , last bike CB 1000 r which
I did pretty much the same . But I think the Gsxs is far plusher ride .
Greg

81 - 87 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.