GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am just so biased in my opinions regarding the GSXS that I should be banned from reviews. If young go to your dad's cd collection , if old do some hunting through your albums and cds . Put on SRV 's Texas Flood, ah what a great album, listen to it all ,but the first 2 tracks say it all, Love struck baby , and Pride and Joy.
A jeweller once told me real gem stones can be recognised over synthetic stones because they have some small flaws . This bike is a gem.
After 46 years of riding and owning many bikes, this is for me the best fun , the best value , the best handling, [even with a budget rear shock]the best looking,bike i have ever owned. Because i am whats known as the working poor ,I admit i have never owned ridiculously expensive or exotic machines, but i do love bikes , and i know value for money, I will never sell this bike , when I can no longer ride it I will give it to my 6yr old son, hopefully he will be 26 and i will be 82
Thank you very much Suzuki for giving me this bike to to thrash , not ride, into the sunset, Yee Bloody Hah
Also many thanks to who ever took the trouble to set up this Forum I have gained some truly valuable tips and information here. Thanks guys /gals [harley owners]

·
Registered
451 Posts
What still blows me away, with this Suzuki is when you go to a dealership.

Sure, there are differences between this bike, and a gsxr 1000, but visually, it does not look like 3000 of them...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts