GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my bike back in jan !! gsx-s 1000fa red and black

I have ended up using another bike that the dealer kindly provided for this year. However i still don't have a clue when i might be able to pick up my bike. I have been told they should arrive may, june , july, august, September

Has anyone in Norway got one of these bikes yet or have heard when we in Norway will get this bike finally ?

Norway was supposed to get these early according to suzuki however now its the end of the season and nobody here has any information on when or even if they might arrive this year ??

just hoping someone might know something as i have spoken to several dealers and none of them have any information.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Very strange that dealers have no info :-(
Sad to read this because you miss a lot of fun
Hope you have good new soon

·
Registered
41 Posts
You can't get the S1000F in Black & Red. Only the S1000. The S1000F only come in Blue and Matte Grey.

P.s. the S1000 looks so much better than the S1000F! :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
You can't get the S1000F in Black & Red. Only the S1000. The S1000F only come in Blue and Matte Grey.

P.s. the S1000 looks so much better than the S1000F! :)
Nah dude... The F looks so much better than the naked and its a better ride...sorry to tell you. :laugh:

The naked owners must feel threatened about the F because they never seem to shut up about it.

·
Registered
840 Posts
1000 non-ABS, Blue & Gray
1000 and F w/ABS, Blue and Red/Black

·
Registered
41 Posts
You can only get ABS versions in Australia. S1000 in blue, grey and black/red. S1000F in blue or grey only.

Plus, the Australian models have ugly indicators :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts