GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Good job there old son:D
I hate it when you get any damage on bike or car and I like it NOT how some scum bags can
damage your car at the shopping mall and don’t even give a rats ass about it and just nick off
Without any contact details.
Yes another job for old Jeff to frigin fix!
Sorry for the rant...:crying:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mainly just one deep scratch on the outside where you can easily see it. It bothered me but most people would have walked by and never noticed it. I have put some miles on it and washed it several times and no noticeable turning of the polishing.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I had a small scratch on my end cap so I decided to sand it down and repaint it. After sanding some I had the idea to polish the end instead. I like the way it turned out, subtle but different.
I see gold rims? We need more pics!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
For me , I love it! Good job, I think your bike looks killer! That shade of gold goes perfect with the grey, the “classic” gold wheel color like the “ol’ days”. Very original too. Have not seen that color combo before here on the Forum. How did you change the color of the wheels? Paint, powder coat?

P.S. your thread is about your end cap, more pics of that too please!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Curious on what can be done to the mufflers innards with the end cap off? Is there a baffle or anything for sound tweaking?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For me , I love it! Good job, I think your bike looks killer! That shade of gold goes perfect with the grey, the “classic” gold wheel color like the “ol’ days”. Very original too. Have not seen that color combo before here on the Forum. How did you change the color of the wheels? Paint, powder coat?

P.S. your thread is about your end cap, more pics of that too please!
Painted the wheels the color from Subaru wrx gold wheels. Perfect color .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts