GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm moving in less than a week, sold bike, and this stuff needs to go!! PM me if you're interested in anything - any reasonable offer considered!

OEM windshield for GSX-S1000F, excellent condition. $35 shipped.
ASV F3 levers, Black w/ blue adjuster, excellent condition. $80 shipped.
R&G Aero frame sliders, installed but never tipped over, label/plugs never installed- very good to excellent condition. $50 shipped.
R&G Right AND Left engine case sliders, installed but never tipped over, etc. very good to excellent condition SOLD
Evotech front AND rear axle sliders (protect fork and swinging arm). Installed but very good to excellent condition., $50 shipped SOLD
Ermax License Holder (Tail Tidy) - NIB, unpainted (black plastic to match underside of bike). $90 shipped.

OEM license holder - the whole tail. Plate light connector was cut. Use for project or replacement - $30 shipped (basically a few bucks over shipping cost)
OEM turn signals - one has minor rash on bottom, hardly noticeable with bike upright. Others mint. Connectors in tact. $35 shipped.

New OEM engine cover: "CAP, STARTER IDLE GEAR, P/N 11382-04K00" Includes NIP gasket. $30 shipped.

·
Registered
84 Posts
PM me if you're interested in anything - any reasonable offer considered!

R&G Aero frame sliders, installed but never tipped over, label/plugs never installed- very good to excellent condition. $50 shipped.
R&G Right AND Left engine case sliders, installed but never tipped over, etc. very good to excellent condition $50 shipped (for the set).
Evotech front AND rear axle sliders (protect fork and swinging arm). Installed but very good to excellent condition., $50 shipped (for the set).

OEM license holder - the whole tail. Plate light connector was cut. Use for project or replacement - $30 shipped (basically a few bucks over shipping cost)
OEM turn signals - one has minor rash on bottom, hardly noticeable with bike upright. Others mint. Connectors in tact. $35 shipped.
I would be interested in the levers and case sliders. Do you have any pictures of the parts?

Thanks!

·
Registered
985 Posts
If Wheelz doesn't take the case covers, I will.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Do you have a rear seat cowl?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Engine case sliders and axle sliders are SOLD.

I also have a right side engine cover - "CAP, STARTER IDLE GEAR - 11382-04K00" plus the gasket, all brand new / never installed. $30 shipped.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Don't you hate when you post some stuff for sale, and then "Dang, forgot about this." So you get it all fixed and then "Dang, forgot about that too!" Repeat over and over. :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm moving in less than a week, sold bike, and this stuff needs to go!! PM me if you're interested in anything - any reasonable offer considered!

R&G Right AND Left engine case sliders, installed but never tipped over, etc. very good to excellent condition SOLD
Evotech front AND rear axle sliders (protect fork and swinging arm). Installed but very good to excellent condition., $50 shipped SOLD
Ermax License Holder (Tail Tidy) - NIB, unpainted (black plastic to match underside of bike). $90 shipped.

New OEM engine cover: "CAP, STARTER IDLE GEAR, P/N 11382-04K00" Includes NIP gasket. $30 shipped.
Sorry for the late response was out of town. PM the information to set up shipping and payment. I will take the levers and case sliders.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Got my axle sliders in today. Well packaged and fast shipping. Good doing business with you Joe, good luck farkling out that scooter! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts