GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NO LONGER HAVE THE GSX:

SOLD-CRG shorty levers, real nice! $90 shipped Usps CUS only.

Puig dark smoke windscreen, very good screen for the naked model. Very good condition. $100 shipped Usps large box (I hope) CUS only.

I also have the China made carbon fiber look rear seat cover, doubt I can ship it for what I paid for it which was $30 new. Let me know if you want it maybe we can work something out. Hate to throw it away. Cool piece.

C82C25E3-F219-49A8-AE8F-7803C0D0C509.jpeg
B46D7F69-A17B-4B56-9B77-45270470F590.jpeg

·
Registered
57 Posts
Levers arrived. OP shipped very quickly and was pleasant to do business with. You can feel good about buying from him. I have one of those Puig windscreens on my bike and it's worth the money.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CRG is good stuff! Love their Arrow mirrors with Rottweiler adapters on my Tenere 700.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some one let’s talk on the puig screen. I want a member here to get it. Don’t want to just put it in my attic like so many other parts off bikes I no longer own. Didn’t want the dealer to get it either.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I installed em last night, they look flipping sick and I love that I can now get the clutch lever closer to the grip. Can't wait to try em out on the road!
You did not leave out the little oem sleeve on the clutch side? Gotta reuse that on the CRG clutch lever. Glad you can put them to use. They are very good quality.

·
Registered
57 Posts
You did not leave out the little oem sleeve on the clutch side? Gotta reuse that on the CRG clutch lever. Glad you can put them to use. They are very good quality.
Nope I made sure to use that little sleeve deal. I noticed there was a lot of slop when I did test fitting and figured out about the sleeve before the final install :) I've put a couple hundred miles on the bike with the new levers and they're great, thanks a lot!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts