GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am truly disappointed and shocked. Not only are the Suzuki Moto GP bikes works of art, Suzuki rider Joan Mir won the championship in 2020 for Suzuki.

Suzuki has a long history of factory racing in many categories. Sign of the times I guess. Hopefully they will be back.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Just what the Riders don't need when trying to finish higher up in a Championship.
I'll bet their Bankers said get your non core expenses down, and we lend you a bit of money for the GSX-S electric 100KW bike development project.

Rob.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am truly disappointed and shocked. Not only are the Suzuki Moto GP bikes works of art, Suzuki rider Joan Mir won the championship in 2020 for Suzuki.

Suzuki has a long history of factory racing in many categories. Sign of the times I guess. Hopefully they will be back.

I guess if Honda left F1 (again) anything is possible.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Very sad to see. I loved cheering on the Suzuki team whether it was Mir or Rinns. Suzuki finally got a competitive bike and 2 great riders. If they ever do return to Moto GP I am sure the any rider they try to hire will think twice or have a cause stating if the company pulls out before the contract ends that they (the rider) will be compensated. Just my 2 cents.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts