GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I recently said goodbye to my GSXS1000F and now I'm selling the Blaze saddlebags.

I was super happy with them, but I can't fit them in my new bike (Triumph Tiger Sport)...

I'm selling the bags and mounts. They look like new, except that the handle of one of the zippers was lost in one trip (one of the zippers to extend capacity, but it works)

The price is 140euros plus the shipment (I'm in The Netherlands). Please, send me a PM if you are interested.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi,
I recently said goodbye to my GSXS1000F and now I'm selling the Blaze saddlebags.

I was super happy with them, but I can't fit them in my new bike (Triumph Tiger Sport)...

I'm selling the bags and mounts. They look like new, except that the handle of one of the zippers was lost in one trip (one of the zippers to extend capacity, but it works)

The price is 140euros plus the shipment (I'm in The Netherlands). Please, send me a PM if you are interested.

Hi,

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, sorry for taking a bit to reply, I'm not sure how much would it be the shipping to Canada, I will check and come back to you!

@GSX-Sandro, I'm in Amsterdam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts