GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I have recently and reluctantly sold my GSXS 1000F,
I therefor have a set of T-Rex Frame and Front and Rear axle sliders for sale.
I am asking $100 AU for them and would prefer to sell them as a set,
They have NEVER done the job they are designed for, therefor they are in very good condition, all bolts and parts are included for fitting and they take about 20 minutes all up to fit.
I would prefer local pickup but will get a postage cost for interstate or country buyers (Australia only), I am located in Alexandra Hills on Brisbane's southern Bayside about an hour or so north of the Gold Coast.
For those of you who are curious I bought an Aprilia Caponord as we are doing a lot more touring an the GSXS wasn't comfortable enough.
Cheers,
Tony

Attachments

Reactions: blackerchief

·
Registered
894 Posts
Just put a set of these sliders on my bike. Very very nice stuff and they look really good on the bike, unlike most sliders. Caponord? That's a nice replacement, enjoy!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,
I have recently and reluctantly sold my GSXS 1000F,
I therefor have a set of T-Rex Frame and Front and Rear axle sliders for sale.
I am asking $100 AU for them and would prefer to sell them as a set,
They have NEVER done the job they are designed for, therefor they are in very good condition, all bolts and parts are included for fitting and they take about 20 minutes all up to fit.
I would prefer local pickup but will get a postage cost for interstate or country buyers (Australia only), I am located in Alexandra Hills on Brisbane's southern Bayside about an hour or so north of the Gold Coast.
For those of you who are curious I bought an Aprilia Caponord as we are doing a lot more touring an the GSXS wasn't comfortable enough.
Cheers,
Tony

Hi Tony what's the total weight of the frame & slider? My bro wants me to buy it for him. Can you send me some fotos?
Thanks
Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The total weight of the parts is 1.5kg. The rear axle bobbin is 400mm long and the frame sliders are 150mm. Approx sizes

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts