GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Do like those, are they good quality? and up to the job?
May have to buy them for my brother in Fort Myers and then he can re gift them for Xmas hehe

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have a set on the way and can let ya know about quality...Hope to never have to tell you if they're up for the job though. ;-)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Got them on and do like them. They are a single bolt type; more for 'tip over' protection than anything at speed. View attachment 5585 View attachment 5593
I have a set on the way and can let ya know about quality...Hope to never have to tell you if they're up for the job though. ;-)
The pucks appear to be 3-D printed and are pretty damned thick. They also do not extend nearly as far from the fairings as the Dimotiv units I had picked up previously. UNFORTUNATELY, I DID have a chance to see if they're up for the job, as I dumped the bike on my bloody driveway within minutes of putting these on. As ramairglenn surmised, they did a pretty good job at this <2mph tip over. The puck, right bar end, and rt. mirror housing got a bit scratched as did the trip ring at the exhaust exit. But more importantly, none of the plastics have even a mark.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts