GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi new here. Has anyone found a decent tail tidy to fit yet? Also if you have please show pics. Oh and what about any aftermarket grab rails for pillions?

Cheers

·
Registered
647 Posts
I went with the German one because they were out a long time before R&G and anyone else and it's almost half the price now.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've got the Yoshimura one sitting on the table at home, just waiting for the bike to arrive so I can install it haha

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think the Yoshi looks the tightest, I'll probably go that.

I went with the German one because they were out a long time before R&G and anyone else and it's almost half the price now.

Where did you get your gold wheels done and how much?! Looks hot! :x

·
Registered
647 Posts
I think the Yoshi looks the tightest, I'll probably go that.

Where did you get your gold wheels done and how much?! Looks hot! :x
Thanks, I did it myself using rubber paint, used 3 and a half cans. Going to get them powder coated when the winter kicks in.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got the one off Amazon from BS motoparts. Its ok but if you want to keep all the original indicators etc its NOT just a straight replacement. There is some drilling etc and I didnt like the look so i'm adding my own metal plate. I want the reflector above the number plate like original not below it. Im just being picky I realise.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I got the one off Amazon from BS motoparts. Its ok but if you want to keep all the original indicators etc its NOT just a straight replacement. There is some drilling etc and I didnt like the look so i'm adding my own metal plate. I want the reflector above the number plate like original not below it. Im just being picky I realise.
I got the BS-motorsport one and mine was a straight replacement with no drilling. I suspect there is more than one model.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I got the BS-motorsport one and mine was a straight replacement with no drilling. I suspect there is more than one model.
I had to drill out the holes to allow the oem rubber gasket to go on to the back plate behind the oem no: plate light but no biggee

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
landy10 wrote,
I had to drill out the holes to allow the oem rubber gasket to go on to the back plate behind the oem no: plate light but no biggee
Yep so did I. Also I kept the original indicators and had to turn the mounting brackets over as they were sticking out too far.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts