GSXS 1000 Forum banner

541 - 560 of 633 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nice pics, love that colour. That screen looks pretty good, but I still prefer the look without it. Looks like you've got a breather hose to relocate back behind the fairing.

·
Registered
698 Posts
You've done a fair amount of work...good for you. It looks great and I bet rides even better.

Yeah, I know what you mean about the quickshifter, I loved the one on my GSXR1000. The only problem with it was me wanting to go thru the gears and hitting a fair amount of speed by 3rd. :) It was putting out close to 200 rwhp and just too fast for the street for me. It begged to be ridden hard and I was either going to wind up in jail or the hospital. Neither one a good option, IMO.

I think you made the right decision to stick with the GSXS.

·
Registered
379 Posts
You've done a fair amount of work...good for you. It looks great and I bet rides even better.

Yeah, I know what you mean about the quickshifter, I loved the one on my GSXR1000. The only problem with it was me wanting to go thru the gears and hitting a fair amount of speed by 3rd. :) It was putting out close to 200 rwhp and just too fast for the street for me. It begged to be ridden hard and I was either going to wind up in jail or the hospital. Neither one a good option, IMO.

I think you made the right decision to stick with the GSXS.
Yeah, I find myself "testing" the quickshifter more than I probably should. It's so effortless to go stupid fast. And it begs to be ridden that way all the time.

I thought 150hp was insane for the street. Can't imagine 200. Maybe in a decade, 250 will be the norm. Then they'll surely add riding modes to get it back down to 150...

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
890 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Gixxus Lou
Nice bike. I am interested to know what tail bag you have on the bike - seems like its a good fit. It's good to see a fellow Canadian on thie sire (I am from the Ottawa area). Thanks

541 - 560 of 633 Posts