GSXS 1000 Forum banner

561 - 580 of 621 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I can read lips, and they were saying how much better it would look in blue...:)
Ha Ha you might be right

Why do my pics post sideways? They are vertical in my photo library, vertical when I upload the file (tiny pic before posting), but then sideways upon post. Any way to correct it?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ha Ha you might be right

Why do my pics post sideways? They are vertical in my photo library, vertical when I upload the file (tiny pic before posting), but then sideways upon post. Any way to correct it?
You may be taking your pictures in portrait mode, always, take your pictures and video in landscape mode unless the object is tall and not wide shape.
Also, frame your pictures properly, the motorcycle is not showing complete.
You have to make sure that the object fits well inside the frame of your lens.

By the way, framing a picture is hard, takes time to master this skill, but one can aim a the best due to the circumstances at the time of taking the picture.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
You may be taking your pictures in portrait mode, always, take your pictures and video in landscape mode unless the object is tall and not wide shape.
Also, frame your pictures properly, the motorcycle is not showing complete.
You have to make sure that the object fits well inside the frame of your lens.

By the way, framing a picture is hard, takes time to master this skill, but one can aim a the best due to the circumstances at the time of taking the picture.
I’m using my IPhone 10s, under the button it says “photo”, next to that is “portrait” which I’m not using. How can I rotate the photo on the Forum post?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I’m using my IPhone 10s, under the button it says “photo”, next to that is “portrait” which I’m not using. How can I rotate the photo on the Forum post?
Also, I suggest you to use IMGUR to host your pictures. You just need to get an account and it's free, you can even sign on with your yahoo email account.

Then you upload your pictures and can link direct to this forum.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Ha Ha you might be right

Admin had a post as a reply on this a few years back. I can't recall their answer now but I think there is nothing that you can do to fix it as it's due to their site software actions.
Perhaps searching on Admin posts may find it.

Rob.

561 - 580 of 621 Posts