GSXS 1000 Forum banner
701 - 720 of 741 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
what kind of phone mount you using? looks clean
SP Connect Moto mount. Alloy built rather than plastic and sturdy enough so far.

·
Registered
2019 Suzuki GSX-S1000FZ ABS
106 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
A few pictures while I was at the Gap area:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Had a hard time seeing for some reason?? LOL Don't ya just love riding around dusk?? It's so much fun, killing all them BUG!!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Your front forks look really low on the stanchions. How much sag are you running?

·
Registered
339 Posts
These bikes look so much better without the mirrors installed, don't they? 😉

I ran the stock mirrors for about two weeks and then bought some bar end mirrors and ran those for about a month before I removed them to do some other work. Took the bike out without any mirrors and haven't looked back since. Actually, I've been doing a lot more looking back (literally), since I'm now mirror-less, but I like the look. I know it isn't the most intelligent idea to ride without being able to see what's behind you, but it looks so **** clean without them and I like the minimalistic feel of not having them, plus for some reason the bike feels more aggressive without them hanging out in the wind.

·
Registered
41 Posts
These bikes look so much better without the mirrors installed, don't they? 😉

I ran the stock mirrors for about two weeks and then bought some bar end mirrors and ran those for about a month before I removed them to do some other work. Took the bike out without any mirrors and haven't looked back since. Actually, I've been doing a lot more looking back (literally), since I'm now mirror-less, but I like the look. I know it isn't the most intelligent idea to ride without being able to see what's behind you, but it looks so **** clean without them and I like the minimalistic feel of not having them, plus for some reason the bike feels more aggressive without them hanging out in the wind.
I like the look of no mirrors for sure but I just purchased some cnc racing bar end mirrors though and the clarity is amazing.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I like the look of no mirrors for sure but I just purchased some cnc racing bar end mirrors though and the clarity is amazing.
I saw you had the mirrors removed and laying off to the side in the pictures, so I was assuming you just removed them for the pics. What do the new mirrors look like?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I saw you had the mirrors removed and laying off to the side in the pictures, so I was assuming you just removed them for the pics. What do the new mirrors look like?
If you look closely you can see the new mirrors in the pictures, they’re just folded in. When I took these pics I had just switched them out that’s why I had the old ones on the floor.

701 - 720 of 741 Posts