GSXS 1000 Forum banner
721 - 740 of 741 Posts

·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
1,965 Posts
On a 273mile ride yesterday going towards Tregaron Wales.
If you look close you'll see I have the Bar-Risers on, didn't really
like them so they are coming off today.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Plant Fuel tank

·
Administrator
529 Posts
Looking good in white! Is that an M4 exhaust that's been polished? And those wave rotors, are they eBay rotors? If so, how have they been performing and holding up?
Correct on the exhaust. M4 Can, I removed the "Logo"; paint stripped & polished it. Run it with no baffle, stock baffle or the Quiet baffle.
The Rotors are EBC VR series (not eBay) that I bought through perfectbrakes.com. Matched up with EBC HH pads and Galfer steel braided lines. It brakes exceptionally well - zero issues at all.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Correct on the exhaust. M4 Can, I removed the "Logo"; paint stripped & polished it. Run it with no baffle, stock baffle or the Quiet baffle.
The Rotors are EBC VR series (not eBay) that I bought through perfectbrakes.com. Matched up with EBC HH pads and Galfer steel braided lines. It brakes exceptionally well - zero issues at all.
Thanks for the info. I installed EBC HH pads front and rear and have been considering wave rotors once they need replacement. Might have to look into the EBC rotors, as well.

721 - 740 of 741 Posts