GSXS 1000 Forum banner
761 - 780 of 781 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Ah, I see. I can't do the leathers. It's much too hot here for that. Pants, boots, and a summer riding jacket with armor is bad enough. Has me sweating like crazy if I not moving along at a brisk pace! 😣

One thing I do envy is how beautiful it must be riding through Wales!
I bought 1 of these for the summer and wore it when it got really hot ... chose white. Recommend it but you need to be fit for it to look right as it'll be a tight fit. :)

Mesh Armored Motorcycle Shirts | Bohn Body Armor | CE-Level 2 (bohnarmor.com)

·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
2,144 Posts
Hahaha....just realised i dont have many of my bike, usually just the scenery
Just shows that you don't need any fancy GT version to go round the world. ;)

Reactions: My Name Is Jeff

·
Registered
2016 f
433 Posts
Haha...i was on an overnighter around our eastcape, it was a 1000km round trip, so i took my tent, sleeping matts, gas stove and some food for a meal, few places there open at night, and only low grade fuel supply also (91)

·
Registered
2016 f
433 Posts
Yes ive completed two tours of our south island on the gsx, both were around 10days/5000km, i use throwovers with the rèar rack bag, so i can cart enough to camp out in remote "Doc" campgrounds, love it down there, its like nz forty years ago, the attitude of the locals im meaning

·
Registered
423 Posts
Another tough winter in B.C. lol.
Lol...we did get a foot of snow on the ground a couple of weeks ago which is very rare...but it's gone now....forecast is sunny and 9-10 Degrees C for the next 5-6 days....looking forward to more riding. :)

761 - 780 of 781 Posts