GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know I REALLY love living in Australia. Great weather, Awesome beaches, great coffee, lovely people and.....all year round riding with some fantastic riding roads around where I live just north of Sydney on the central coast.
What could be better right......well, one thing. That green mossy stuff that grows on the roads in winter on bits of road that don't see the sun all day, which usually mean the fun curvy sections of road. If you don't know the road backwards it can come out of nowhere, I call it the "green death" and man, I really really hate that stuff!!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't do the old P hway. Too much of the old pork presence!
Mostly Wisemans Ferry Road and George Downes/ Gt North Road/Paynes Crossing through to Broke and sometimes back along Putty Road. There are some amazing bits of road for riding but, yeah......some Green Death!!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
<Shudder> That doesn't sound fun at all. We get a bit of a similar moss-like substance over here on those dark, soggy patches of road that don't get much light.

I thought this was going to be a Kwaka bashing thread! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha...I guess it sounds like that. I love Kawasaki. Always been my fav brand, well, since about 1980 on anyway. I grew up on Honda dirt bikes, mini trails and XR75's and I've owned something from the all other three Jap brands over the years. This is my first Suzuki. Loving it thus far though!! perfect bike for me.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Good to hear you're liking the Suzuki so far! I'm on my second (Well, third if you count the Swift Sport in the garage).

My good friend and riding buddy traded his Kawasaki 650R in for a Z1000sx, which is partly why I didn't consider the Z1000 much myself, as i have easy access to one.

The GSXS just keeps getting better and better the more k's you put on it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts