GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

Registered
How do you like the Yoshi slip-on?

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Saxa,
Couldn't get your pic to open. Not sure why that happens. Usually they open fine, but every now and then, I click and...nothing. The thumbnail looks promising. Here is my 'nearly stock' machine. I only post it because this thread needed some color ;)
Plenty of colour their mate, love the red & black. 馃憤

Registered
Ready to cross the country

Welcome aboard! Here's mine reporting for duty...
Hey Lost,
It looks like you are all set to hop on and go cross country! Nice. It's good to see a GSX-S setup like that. And I haven't seen many white ones.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Okay. I opened the pic of your bike in a new window (made me log in again). I'm trying to post it here (again) for people that couldn't open it from your original post. Hopefully it works. Your bike looks good!
Cheers frog4aday opens fine. 馃憤

Registered
Looks like it's ready to go (fresh rubber up front.) I like the pinstripping on your rims. It looks reflective, too. Perfect for when it gets dark out. Gotta be seen!
Thanks! Wheel strips definitely stand out. Yup new front tire, rotors, and pads. Let the abuse begin!

And glad you decided to keep yours!

Registered
Here鈥檚 mine. Need to take it out and abuse it!
Hey neighbor....bike looks awesome. I just got done with my red accents and need to get a couple pics up, doing a day trip to the mountains tomorrow so maybe I can get a decent back drop and take a couple pics.

What wind screen is that...a MRA? I like it...just a little bit bigger than my Puig. Cruising at 80+ I have a lot of wind on my chest, how does your wind screen do at cruising speed?

I know it's a naked and that's what you have to deal with but a little more screen might make it a bit more comfortable on longer rides.

I see new rubber too...you running Angels again? I went S21 on the rear and I'm very happy with it so far.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts