GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Suzuki GSX-S1000FZ ABS
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My 1st try at downloading my pics. Are they too big? Sorry if they are, I could had done this or a thumbnail, which is best for you guys?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Love that colour combo.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Looks great! Beautiful bike. Minor observation and room for possible appearance enhancement - frame sticker and side reflector removal. You can order the same bolts that hold the lower part of the fender on to replace the orange front reflector bolts. ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
You choice wise in the colour choice, ditto on the reflectors unless you have to have them over there. The sports package does add some nice touches to the bike…

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Love that color. What part of Kentucky are you from? I'm in the western side.
Lexington area. Working on the stickers guys. :) You can still see where they were on the gas tank, even though I've removed them, paint color difference. :(
Thanks guys for the kind words, I'm loving her!!

Ride safe and watch your back!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks like they might’ve stopped the fairing model production so guessing these models will be sought after possibly
LOL, they can seek all they want, it's not going anywhere!! Just like my other rides, they are for life!! :) (Ear to ear grin)

·
Registered
54 Posts
LOL, they can seek all they want, it's not going anywhere!! Just like my other rides, they are for life!! :) (Ear to ear grin)
i agree if i ever upgrade from this bike it won’t be for minute changes was thinking about a Duke or used H2 kawa at first i got hung up with the 160 factory set top speed then after mods the acceleration only got better and top speed went to 175 so with that i could keep this bike indefinitely performance wise. My brother told me to get a Yamaha MT09 and he didn’t know about the gsxs and after weighing price value point for me i didn’t see any competition and would’ve had to spend thousands more for next level of hyper naked.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts