GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just been down my local bike shop and picked my red and black f , 65 reg 3 year warranty £9100 for three weeks time cant wait , maybe i wont and get it early lol

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Welcome lumberjack. Mid & North Wales are my most frequented riding areas, love it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
we are in the same boat

delivery for mine in canada is in early march!

black and red S abs
free 5 years of warranty

·
Registered
974 Posts
3 years and how many K's cause that seems a bit extreme for any bike shop to provide,how are you going to wait 3 weeks with it on order, mine took 5 days and it was killing me waiting that long :)
Infact i had the option of buying one that day i ordered mine from another shop new ready to ride off the show room but it was $500 more,that was a tough decision to make i tell you,

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How did you get 3 years warranty ?
they got 2 left from this year and the new ones are coming in at the end of feb so they told me i can have 3 years warranty on it,and to be fair to them they were askin 10000 for it but once i told them there was cheaper on ebay they had a quick look and matched the cheapest one on there

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
3 years and how many K's cause that seems a bit extreme for any bike shop to provide,how are you going to wait 3 weeks with it on order, mine took 5 days and it was killing me waiting that long :)
Infact i had the option of buying one that day i ordered mine from another shop new ready to ride off the show room but it was $500 more,that was a tough decision to make i tell you,
could have it now but the weather is so crap ill wait 3 weeks , just about can do it

·
Registered
85 Posts
they got 2 left from this year and the new ones are coming in at the end of feb so they told me i can have 3 years warranty on it,and to be fair to them they were askin 10000 for it but once i told them there was cheaper on ebay they had a quick look and matched the cheapest one on there
Yep. Well done. Good deal id say.

·
Registered
204 Posts
all suzuki's imported to norway come with 5yrs :) i guess they hav to give us something as it a lot more expensive than what you guys pay

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
dekker if your ever in the west end cafe thats were ill be a lot mid wales is my area
Now that's what I would call the border between Mid and South Wales.
Been there several times but mostly get no further south than Cross Gates.
Love the ride from Builth to Brecon over the hills.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts