·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Bad luck Shannon.
Hope the future improves for you in real quick time.
You may be temp GSXS'less for now, but the Forum is yours to contribute to if you want to add to any discussion.
Like "In my day on the beaut Blue GXSX1000 etc etc etc"

Rob.

·
Registered
216 Posts
So sorry to hear that man, i recently was laid-off not that long ago and was able to get back to work, and now back on track. Keep your chin up man, you'll be back here before you know it, just a set back that's all. I was in the same boat as you just over 10 years ago, got a DUI and lost my license and my job, but i got a job closer to my home and was able to get to work and although i sucked i got through it and now it's in the past. Hope everything works out for the better in your situation, and hope to see you back here.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hang in there man... I got layed off a few months ago and it was scary (still is a little), but I was able to bounce back and things are finally settling down. I really hope it all works out for you quickly, as I am sure it will!

Reactions: Rhyno54

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the support guys. This isn't the first time i've been laid off recently and I usually have been quick to find work again. Just has been really bad timing this time around with loosing my licence then getting flooded by bills all at once. It will all work out in the end i'm sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts