GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Home on Thursday after a couple of months away :D

Wife working and daughter 0:) at school so time to fit the mods waiting at home.

Found it is worse to have the bike at home waiting to be ridden, than waiting at home for the bike to arrive :(

Hopefully everything fitted by Saturday, fingers crossed for an Indian summer for a week or two at least.

Photos to follow at the weekend.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So had a bit of success and a bit of disappointment all in the same day.

Successes, Pazzo levers, Side tank pads and Tail Tidy finally on correctly.

Disappointments, Holes on the R & G Tail Tidy not big enough for the Barracuda LED indicators, looking to get them drilled later so kept the OEM ones on also no point in putting the OEM Fly Screen on to take it off again later to fit the indicators. Bellissimo, haven't delivered my mirrors as promised and say they will be another week or two, Barracuda again, Alux Version E, Metisse crash bungs are still cool though ( should have put that in the successes bit )

First service on Friday with radiator hose recall fixed at the same time, they have only sold one GSXS so easy fix for them.

Ah well excuse for another day sitting about in my garage when the other bits turn up.

·
Registered
282 Posts
We really need pics to give approval :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Tasty mod's dude, I've always gone with ASV levers in the past but i'm liking the look of those Pazzo's.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Very well done...nice addon's... Love the metisse crash guards, pitty i don.t have the budget for them at the moment

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeh love the pazzo's, put red ones on mine. Do like these crash guards also

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys appreciated.

Will post a couple more photos once the indicators, fly screen and mirrors are on.

Next Summer I will put a Yoshimura R11 can on and that will be me done.

Wife is getting annoyed now and it is costing me a fortune in bribes, sorry thoughtful presents for the one I love : - ))

1 - 9 of 9 Posts