·
Registered
2019 Suzuki GSX-S1000FZ ABS
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tires before the ride, you can see the tread is level with the wear bars
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Motorcycle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

Heading to the Gorge out Tates Creek Rd to Kentucky river ferry.
Plant Sky Road surface Leaf Nature

Water Water resources Sky Plant Nature
Cloud Sky Motor vehicle Vehicle Stop sign

Roads to the Gorge and at the Gorge
Cloud Sky Ecoregion Motor vehicle Infrastructure

Plant Sky Tree Rectangle Natural landscape

and Nada Tunnel
Plant Sky Window Output device Natural landscape

Computer Photograph Sky Output device Cloud

Home again, the mileage on my worn out factory tires
Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Motorcycle

Reactions: Mean_streak

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My worn out rear tire, it did it's job very well I might add!! Never put a foot wrong, and never let me down!!! I felt it was going to be close to being worn out, and man was I right!!
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’d be interested to know how many miles it took from the photo of the rear tire in the top picture, to look like the rear tire in the bottom picture.
Not very many, I rode 147 miles that day. All back roads 60mph or less, curvy roads, 15 miles on interstate 80+mph because one of my roads were blocked, had to back track. We/I hardly ride straight roads (No fun in that LOL)

Tates Creek Rd to the ferry is about 6 miles, very curvy road, and the best part about it is only 3 vehicles on the ferry at a time, or less. SO hardy any traffic, and two driveways.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Thanks. My tires have the same amount of tread at 6000 kilometres (3800 miles) so time to order some more. You liked the stock tires. Can’t say I did. Never had any confidence in their feel, although they performed well enough and didn’t cause me any anxious moments.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts