I know that some use the s1000f for touring but have not seen many setups. Can anyone post some pics of the saddlebags they use for touring. A discussion of preferred brands would be appreciated. Thanks.
71 liters is yuge! I dunno, it think it would be tricky securing that to the tail of a GSXS. The price is right, though. It is similar in design to the SW-MOTECH Speedpack but a quarter of the cost.
Anyone know of a good and quiet touring screen>
@lost did you plastidip or vinyl wrap any part of your bike white?I invested in the Givi Sport-T line of kit. The cases are 44L combined (they weigh 22 lbs full of gear), the tank bag (ring mount) is 5L at ~2 lbs full, and I have a 22L tail bag which weighs 5-7 lbs full of gear. I did one trip where I needed my Kriega R15 (mostly for a water bladder). There's enough room for mounting tents, sleeping bags, and other bits with ROK straps.
It's a tight squeeze with both a tail bag and backpack but I make it work for "commuting" to/from my destination.
Here it is with just the cases and tank bag.
Edit: Here are links if you want to replicate my setup. Revzilla seems out of stock but you should be able to find everything over at Suzuki GSX-S1000F Motorcycle Accessories | TwistedThrottle.com.
- Givi ST604 Sport-T Multilock 22L Side Bags | 10% ($69.90) Off! - RevZilla
- Givi TST3110 Sport-T Saddlebag Supports Suzuki GSXS1000 / F 2016-2020 | 10% ($21.50) Off! - RevZilla
- Givi 3110KIT Brackets For Side Case Racks Suzuki GSXS1000 / F 2016-2020 | 10% ($5.60) Off! - RevZilla
- Givi ST607 Sport-T 22L Tail Bag | 10% ($16.20) Off! - RevZilla
- Givi ST602 Sport-T Tanklock 4L Tank Bag | 10% ($13.40) Off! - RevZilla
- Givi Tanklock Bike Specific Flange Suzuki V-Strom 1000 / XT / GSX-S1000 / F 2014-2020 | 10% ($2.20) Off! - RevZilla