GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
Have booked a track day at Castle Coombe for August 13th. Anyone interested in joining me?
Will be in the novices group as after last week's Ron Haslam race school I definitely need to take it easy, to start with anyway:)

·
Registered
285 Posts
i wish you better weather than Assen and Sachsenring , and would love to join you but she who must be obeyed draws the line at european ride days for me in Perth {Australia} You will have a ball and from and old cautious rider , start slow and finish fast rather than start fast and not finish ........

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi Guys,
Have booked a track day at Castle Coombe for August 13th. Anyone interested in joining me?
Will be in the novices group as after last week's Ron Haslam race school I definitely need to take it easy, to start with anyway:)
I may do bud. I'm going on this Wednesday's track day....looks to be better weather than the 29 June one i did...What a wash out and waste of money :( ..... Roll on the summer lol

Edit: By the way bud... Make sure you go on the 17 Aug as that's when the track day is. :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may do bud. I'm going on this Wednesday's track day....looks to be better weather than the 29 June one i did...What a wash out and waste of money :( ..... Roll on the summer lol

Edit: By the way bud... Make sure you go on the 17 Aug as that's when the track day is. :)
Thanks for the date correction. Must remember to post after putting in the contacts:nerd:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts