1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
51 Posts
nice one bungle, was interesting to see it hit 139mph with relative ease. most if not all race track in the UK are old air fields jong, they are ideal and cheaper to convert for racing. i did a track day at oultan park a few years back, run by jamie witham. was great fun.

·
Registered
249 Posts
nice one bungle, was interesting to see it hit 139mph with relative ease. most if not all race track in the UK are old air fields jong, they are ideal and cheaper to convert for racing. i did a track day at oultan park a few years back, run by jamie witham. was great fun.
Or the M69 ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
did a blast high-ish speed on a45 towards brum yesterday, i am still running in so taking it a bit easy lol. the M69 , so are you Cov way blueglue ?

·
Registered
282 Posts
That seems a lot of fun! Great

Reactions: bungle

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So how did the bike handle?
it was great the suspension was very soft on the front so i adjusted the fork stiffness because under heavy breaking the rear felt like it was getting loose by stiffing the front it seem to keep the back more stable.

looked fun and nice weather for it.

Did you try it with the traction control on different settings?
i had it set on number 3 in the morning as the fog that rolled in seemed to make it slightly damp, but accelerating out of most corners meant the light was flashing at me but didn't feel like it was taking over. on the second time out i put it on number 2 but never saw the light so left it on that.

the tyres seemed to cope with it all very well, ive been riding for 7 years and never made a tyre look this good lol :)

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Lol... I'm sitting here watching the Vid and thinking to myself come on man, give it some... 140kms is nothing!!....

Then I read further. such an idiot, didn't dawn on me that was mph!

Nice ?

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Lol... I'm sitting here watching the Vid and thinking to myself come on man, give it some... 140kms is nothing!!....

Then I read further. such an idiot, didn't dawn on me that was mph!

Nice ?

Did the same thing... Bloody Miles, just never seems that fast haha:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts