GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sold on the GT+ regardless, but man the initial promos showcase the metallic triton blue and it is gorgeous, especially the touch on the wheels. Looking at the US Suzuki site though, it seems like we will only get the reflective blue or black. Reflective blue is still sexy but it ain't the triton blue. I fear they will keep the triton blue to only the S1000 to differentiate it for marketing reasons. Thoughts, any hope to get it in what is the prefect color for me?

·
Registered
751 Posts
I am sold on the GT+ regardless, but man the initial promos showcase the metallic triton blue and it is gorgeous, especially the touch on the wheels. Looking at the US Suzuki site though, it seems like we will only get the reflective blue or black. Reflective blue is still sexy but it ain't the triton blue. I fear they will keep the triton blue to only the S1000 to differentiate it for marketing reasons. Thoughts, any hope to get it in what is the prefect color for me?
I'm going to my dealer today (dealer, how appropriate lol) to give them a deposit on the Triton Blue GTA I ordered last week. I'll post back on the questions I have prepared.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I hope so, I am also interested in the triton blue, however it comes with blue wheels from the photos I see. I dont want blue wheels. I want triton blue model with black wheels, or I will end up buying that matte reflective blue with black wheels.

I kinda dig the low-key blue/purple from photos. need to see some real bike in flesh.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just confirmed with my dealer that the US does not get the triton blue option. Orders have opened up for January 2022 shipping in metallic blue or black. I am thinking of just picking up the triton blue GTA in Canada and riding it back down here. Any thoughts on that? Are there pitfalls there other than some duty that I would likely have to pay?

·
Registered
751 Posts
I just confirmed with my dealer that the US does not get the triton blue option. Orders have opened up for January 2022 shipping in metallic blue or black. I am thinking of just picking up the triton blue GTA in Canada and riding it back down here. Any thoughts on that? Are there pitfalls there other than some duty that I would likely have to pay?
I don’t think it will be easy to import a Canadian bike to the USA...

·
Registered
395 Posts
The Triton Blue comes with blue wheels in the EU. I can’t handle blue wheels. I’m so lazy that I must have black wheels so that all the crud doesn’t show so much.

Im still on the fence over black or reflective blue. But I am gonna get one at some point.

·
Registered
751 Posts
The Triton Blue comes with blue wheels in the EU. I can’t handle blue wheels. I’m so lazy that I must have black wheels so that all the crud doesn’t show so much.

Im still on the fence over black or reflective blue. But I am gonna get one at some point.
I ordered the Triton Blue...available in Canada. As for keeping the wheels clean...won't be a problem for me. :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
I don’t think it will be easy to import a Canadian bike to the USA...
I saw something about a year ago where someone tried to get their bike from Canada and had heaps of issues with both getting it there and if they could the manufacturer was not going to warrant it. I can not for the life of me remember if it was a BMW or an Indian bike.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts