1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
974 Posts
I love my gsx-s1000 and I love Katanas and am currently on the hunt for one , I previously had a GSX1400 and I did see a couple that were converted into katana look alike and I would have one of them in a heart beat as they look awesome but for some reason this one just doesn't do it for me, maybe it's the plain black colour, not sure but good find ghostrider

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love my gsx-s1000 and I love Katanas and am currently on the hunt for one , I previously had a GSX1400 and I did see a couple that were converted into katana look alike and I would have one of them in a heart beat as they look awesome but for some reason this one just doesn't do it for me, maybe it's the plain black colour, not sure but good find ghostrider
Suzuki Katana - custom-wolf umbauten

>:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
They have a special approach to design especially of the rear part of bikes. This was special even to the front.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I actually think this thing is pretty well done in a few regards...but the main thing im interested in is its got ABM rearsets. Does anyone have an idea if we could use rear sets from another model, since i don't think there are any out for the gixxus that arent even more blingy than the originals and don't cost $600.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts