GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who don't follow the MCN online , here is a very short review of the Tourer.
The snatch throttle didn't marked down that much.
The factory taller windscreen looks good.

I see on another Bike Forum that one of our UK Members has just bought one, and the new graphics are great, and hopefully will post those pictures here for us. It's just the Bee's Knee's in Red & Black (of course) with the new silver accents.

Rob.

First ride: Suzuki GSX-S1000FA Tour Edition | MCN

·
Registered
726 Posts
For those who don't follow the MCN online , here is a very short review of the Tourer.
The snatch throttle didn't marked down that much.
The factory taller windscreen looks good.

I see on another Bike Forum that one of our UK Members has just bought one, and the new graphics are great, and hopefully will post those pictures here for us. It's just the Bee's Knee's in Red & Black (of course) with the new silver accents.

Rob.

First ride: Suzuki GSX-S1000FA Tour Edition | MCN
The **** was wrong stating you can turn the ABS off though.....

·
Registered
2015 GSX-S1000 ABS
1,599 Posts
He states that the ABS can be switched off, really? That's something new then.

·
Registered
974 Posts
He states that the ABS can be switched off, really? That's something new then.

Can the ABS be switched off by removing the fuse? I think this can be done with the vstroms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
415 Posts
Keep it coming Suzuki. Maybe a proper performance edition could rear it's head in the future. Call me a dreamer.

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
To be honest I have this bike, added heated grips (£50 ), touring screen (£80 not that it needed it ), Rentec rack (£100? ), quickshifter and crash bungs (£300 ) and this has made an amazing bike better than my old S1000R, no contest. The handling of this thing would bury any "supernaked", jusr so planted- no snatchy throttle for me either.

Still, I think I`ve only seen one more on the road, which is surprising.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts