GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H
This UK Gent has this loan F bike from Suzuki UK for usually a fortnight toreview, so he usually spins it out to 3 video's fifteen minutes each.
The first one that is here, secondly a more detailed long ride and perhaps some night riding, and another on living with it like cleaning and plus/minus points.
Cost of Ownership is covered as well. It was recorded in December 2020 between Covid lock downs.
It starts up abruptly as though the intro got cut out.

Rob.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Holy screen batman! That looks terrible. I've seen this guy on youtube and he is pretty thorough with his reviews. If you can stand his boring, stodgy tone, not my cuppa tea.

·
Registered
2015 GSX-S1000 ABS
1,609 Posts
He's one a few self appointed "reviewers" I try to avoid on the tube.
If you want reviews with a loads of zany humor try 44teeth.

Reactions: Simon W

·
Registered
241 Posts
He's one a few self appointed "reviewers" I try to avoid on the tube.
If you want reviews with a loads of zany humor try 44teeth.
I like 44T and FortNine for a mix of info and entertainment, love the newsreel from 44t :).

Stopped watching TMF a while back too.

Reactions: gritty

·
Registered
793 Posts
I like 44T and FortNine for a mix of info and entertainment, love the newsreel from 44t :).

Stopped watching TMF a while back too.
Agreed, 44 teeth and Fortnine have the best content on the tube. I hope the 44t newsroom stays post covid (whenever that might be)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Never understood where TMF comes from. Don't do the 44 teeth, although I did use to watch BvG. Currently only watch FortNine and a couple of Brit Bikers who live in Germany.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I’ve seen a number of his previous videos on other bikes. He is a bit “lifeless” in his delivery, but some of his info is worth hearing. This video showed a great lack on his part of not knowing what he was riding. Two seconds of research would have told him that wasn’t the stock screen. What I found inexcusable (insert potential severe penalty here) was he rode in the rain and didn’t mention using the traction control, or advising what mode he was in.

He has never struck me as a rider with much experience. Lamb Chop Rides is a reviewer who gives a much better review of bikes he rides, and there is no doubt as to his riding credentials.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Holy screen batman! That looks terrible. I've seen this guy on youtube and he is pretty thorough with his reviews. If you can stand his boring, stodgy tone, not my cuppa tea.
Yes, if someone were on the fence regarding the looks this will have done no favours!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Never watched before.
Thank you for pointing out one option regarding reviews I had not seen.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Oh man, I'd love RyanF9 from Fortnine to do a review of our bike. Him and all his mathematicals would make for some good fun. :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
I’ve seen a number of his previous videos on other bikes. He is a bit “lifeless” in his delivery, but some of his info is worth hearing. This video showed a great lack on his part of not knowing what he was riding. Two seconds of research would have told him that wasn’t the stock screen. What I found inexcusable (insert potential severe penalty here) was he rode in the rain and didn’t mention using the traction control, or advising what mode he was in.

He has never struck me as a rider with much experience. Lamb Chop Rides is a reviewer who gives a much better review of bikes he rides, and there is no doubt as to his riding credentials.
Never been impressed with his reviews. Check out his latest video at 10.30. Apparently the latest gsx-s1000f doesn’t have a sight glass, but a dipstick. Hmm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts