GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody

I'm à French owner of a gsxs1000f in black and red, Buyed 2 months ago...

After a 125 kdx, 2 650 xt supermotard, a z750 and a cb1000r, i hesitated with the Tuono 1100 and the s1000r... to finally take the gex ... for cost reasons... and finally I don't regret my choice because in the region of marseille this bike is really fun....

I started few mods, rear fender, blinkers, handles and ermax windscreen... next one will probably be the bi xenon projectors as the oem lights are not very good, especially the high beam

So see you in the next posts....

Salut...

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Welcome, I hope you all have the full power versions of your bikes now in France. No more 100hp limit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you...

No at last they removed this stupid law...pffff .. whith 100cv it is possible to drive at 240km/h.... ridiculous...anyway, that's why I changed my cb1000r.... the gex engine is more punchy....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hello everybody

I'm à French owner of a gsxs1000f in black and red, Buyed 2 months ago...

After a 125 kdx, 2 650 xt supermotard, a z750 and a cb1000r, i hesitated with the Tuono 1100 and the s1000r... to finally take the gex ... for cost reasons... and finally I don't regret my choice because in the region of marseille this bike is really fun....

I started few mods, rear fender, blinkers, handles and ermax windscreen... next one will probably be the bi xenon projectors as the oem lights are not very good, especially the high beam

So see you in the next posts....

Salut...
Salut de Californie. Mon frere est a aix-en-provence

1 - 11 of 11 Posts