GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Suzuki GSX-S1000FZ ABS
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My girl was filthy from riding in the rain off and on all day last Friday on the way to Red River Gorge in Ky. I've never l lifted the front with my Abba stand before, so what better time to try hoisting her up to wash her. Before and after picture of my filthy girl!! It's PG guys, so you should be okay?!?! :) Man I love this Abba stand, it's the coolest thing since.... help me fill in the blank. lol

·
Registered
356 Posts
I've got to get me one of those ... assume you can lift it higher?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Great aren't they, had mine 6 yrs now (since I got the bike from new in 2015) and it makes cleaning, maintenance and changing the rear shock a doddle. Worth every penny and if you change bikes you just buy the adaptors.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got to get me one of those ... assume you can lift it higher?
Yes you can, that's just level front/rear. You can change the front forks if you want, it lifts high enough to do that, and very secure.

Reactions: Gixxus_Lou

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Great aren't they, had mine 6 yrs now (since I got the bike from new in 2015) and it makes cleaning, maintenance and changing the rear shock a doddle. Worth every penny and if you change bikes you just buy the adaptors.
I love mine also!! So flipping easy to use also!! For $285.99 to my door, you cant beat it!! IMO :) And that came with adaptors for my 1990 Kaw ZX750R F4 so I can lift her also. No more scissors jack and blocks of wood. (even had to place a 2x8 under the center stand) Just to change the front tire and or forks. Not any more!!! Here's my Ninja and the wife (was mine) 1985 Honda CB650SC nighthawk. Ninja when I first put her together after two years of buying parts back in 1995 and polishing on her. Got old and couldn't polish her anymore and I did this to her second picture.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Reactions: mike d

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
@mmkaw Nice bikes. I had a Ninja 500 for a while and loved that little bike, and the Honda has always been one of my favs. I had a Magna 750, so V4 instead of in-line. I miss all of my old bikes, but I don't have much storage space. 😢

1 - 7 of 7 Posts