GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
I find it easier using a hosting site, with added bonus of me not accidentally deleting pics on phone or losing phone. I haven't managed to upload one pic from my phone to this site so upside down is a lot further than I have got.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I use photobucket Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editingThey have apps for Apple/Android you can create folders make them public or private. So the photos I share here anyone can view the album but not my other pics. Quite easy to use, select picture copy image location then copy the URL into the insert image box and it's done.
I used to use photobucket, but the disadvantage is that you have to keep your pictures in their original locations. Move or delete them and the thread looses the pictures. Nowadays I just upload them to the forum, that way I don't have to worry.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Ahh didn't realise that, doesn't bother me though cos the album is called GSX-S1000 and every picture I take of the bike goes there.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Not really bike related, however every time I try and post a picture it's upside down! Any ideas. :eek:
Take your bike and emigrate to aus they will be the right way up there and you would annoy the locals coz you got a fast red one and they dont :D

Reactions: tsmetjen and ackack
1 - 9 of 9 Posts