GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone was waiting on it to be unlocked to flash, its available now. My ecu was extracted yesterday and on its way back to Chris Moore. Unfortunately I really wanted to get my bike down there for a dyno tune but I simply can't get there 500 miles away and time off work.

So if anyone wants to get a dynotune/video of a GT, get on down to Chris Moore so we can watch it! he will make a video of it. I would love to see a dead stock GT to compare to the stock gsxs naked with Cs racing exhaust. Hoping his bike was, just a lemon. and also would be cool to see same bike with an aftermarket exhaust after.

but anyway, this was the public service announcement for everyone.
Font Screenshot Parallel Software Computer

·
Registered
2022 GSXS 1000
96 Posts
Glad to see they're getting the new bikes unlocked pretty quick. I got the tuning kit for my 22 naked and it was easy to install. In the logbox configuration OBD2 engine data mode needs to be enabled and the Filter by power mode in the autotune settings needs to be disabled for it to work correctly.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got pics? or is it the graph without torque curve?
I guess it isn't really accurate unless you have both. kinda skewing the results. im just a simpleton, every graph ive ever seen always has HP / TQ and all hes showing us is hp graph.

·
Registered
2022 GSX-S1000GT+ blue
224 Posts
You saw it on FB. He wasn’t going to pull the ecm to get a lead connected for a torque reading.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
My ecu is on its way back tomorrow, But probably wont get it til Monday.
he said that he added a tiny bit of fuel to the low throttle openings, I said its pretty smooth, he said, every bike out now benefits from it and said I wouldn't lose any mpg that id ever tell.

anyway he left b c mode alone, lowered fan temps, I had him keep rpm limiter same, and leave o2 sensor on, left fuel cut on.

will report my ride when I get it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts