GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone was waiting on it to be unlocked to flash, its available now. My ecu was extracted yesterday and on its way back to Chris Moore. Unfortunately I really wanted to get my bike down there for a dyno tune but I simply can't get there 500 miles away and time off work.

So if anyone wants to get a dynotune/video of a GT, get on down to Chris Moore so we can watch it! he will make a video of it. I would love to see a dead stock GT to compare to the stock gsxs naked with Cs racing exhaust. Hoping his bike was, just a lemon. and also would be cool to see same bike with an aftermarket exhaust after.

but anyway, this was the public service announcement for everyone.
Font Screenshot Parallel Software Computer

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got pics? or is it the graph without torque curve?
I guess it isn't really accurate unless you have both. kinda skewing the results. im just a simpleton, every graph ive ever seen always has HP / TQ and all hes showing us is hp graph.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
My ecu is on its way back tomorrow, But probably wont get it til Monday.
he said that he added a tiny bit of fuel to the low throttle openings, I said its pretty smooth, he said, every bike out now benefits from it and said I wouldn't lose any mpg that id ever tell.

anyway he left b c mode alone, lowered fan temps, I had him keep rpm limiter same, and leave o2 sensor on, left fuel cut on.

will report my ride when I get it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts