GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I removed front turn signals, and rear fender eliminator from
Vagabound with those signals attached. I bought 4 lenses (like 24 bucks) and 69 for the vagabound and not including the signals.

Anyway. If someone wants all these, I’m asking 50 plus shipping. Prob be like 15 bucks if I had to guess. If it’s more though depending on your zip I will let you know. I don’t mind a few dollars difference but if it’s like 5-10 more to ship to you, would be nice to get that.

So 65-75 gets

69 dollar fender eliminator (already azsemebedl too)
4 turn signals, and 4 clear lenses. I threw away the amber lenses. Only have like 200 miles on all the parts. Will take pics later but you already know what it looks like I’m sure

First come first serve.

Oh yeah,
Comes with license plate light too. I’m not going to be using it. Comes w the 4 screws and washers too

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
What are you replacing this with? Inquiring minds want to know....

Im not. Lol I have integrated rear turn signals. I have front rizoma turn signals.

What do ya think of my set up?
I’m gonna send my ecu out tomorrow I think, since he has an improved ecu flash from other posters

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hopefully one of the newbies showing up with a new bike will snatch these up. I can vouch for the quality and fitment of the vagabond fender eliminator as it was the first thing I got. That along with the extra turn signal assemblies with clear lenses is a great deal.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
40 + shipping. Lol its just sitting in a box guys taking up space. Wont ship international though, local us states only.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You can just buy them for like 20 bucks from the website, I dont really feel like taking anything apart since its zipped and bolted up to fender eliminator, just giving this to someone as a full piece. If anyones local to dayton, feel free to come grab it. I dont want to waste the parts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts