GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed fender eliminator on the bike. nice product.well thought out. fits like a glove. highly recommend.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Sweet! I just ordered one last night. Should be here tomorrow. How's that for fast service?!

·
Registered
42 Posts
pics? :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
A really quality unit. You Tube video takes you through installation step by step. Just got mine yesterday. Worth every penny!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Top quality, best one out there. I like that it uses your stock plate light.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Simply amazing product. Have never seen a more detailed video in my life, about 30 mins. Love how you reuse the stock signals and plate light. Seems like other kits use unproven lights which look cool but are not tested like the OEM.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Simply amazing product. Have never seen a more detailed video in my life, about 30 mins. Love how you reuse the stock signals and plate light. Seems like other kits use unproven lights which look cool but are not tested like the OEM.

first post, self promotion ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
No reflector. But, this is a TERRIFIC product. Easy, concise instructions plus a video on you tube. And MADE IN AMERICA . I did not touch it. MY GIRLFRIEND INSTALLED IT WHILE I WATCHED!! This is how a product should be. Zero frustration!

·
Registered
25 Posts
No doubt a sexy product. Just be aware for those of you in Australia and especially the nanny state of QLD - you can get hit by law enforcement with a $70 fine for not having that rear reflector amongst other things.. The bike does get plenty of attention .. I think most tail tidies don't meet spec in Australia and a pissed off cop who is familiar with this requirement will nail you.

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/-/media/S...structions/VSIM4motorcyclemudguards.pdf?la=en

·
Registered
4 Posts
Installed one in 45 minutes, nice product. I think it may need some sort of gasket or silicone sealant, with a flashlight you can see a small amount of light that leaks into tail section. Water will get in, if left as is.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts