GSXS 1000 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I installed mine yesterday and took it out for a rip
I'll tell ya this thing is a completely different bike,
Totally , I went with Wilbers for aesthetic reasons (& because I trust German engineering) and yeah , Aftermarket shocks on this bike are a transformational experience.

Makes me think if Suzuki increased the price by £500 / $650 - £1000 /$1000 they could just employ a decent suspension.

It takes a lot of work and effort to video something like this and it is especially difficult when parts are deep in the bike and not easily seen with the naked eye, much less a cell phone (or whatever is used for filming.) Thanks for putting forth the effort to help make a good video for people looking to replace their shocks with something better. (Wouldn't ANYTHING be better?) You've done the GSX-S community a public service. Thanks!
I concur , video editing & getting angles while working in confined spaces is so time consuming ; this video was actually my initial inspiration for doing it myself & then I found a video detailing how to do this without an ABBA Stand or higher mounting position.

i rode my bosses zx10rr for an hour & it was so plush (Premium range Ohlins) but haven't experienced this level of suspension before.

If your riding stock suspension your living like a pig-in-sh!t , until you get into the mud you don't know how sh!tty your experience is / was

·
Registered
219 Posts
The more I keep hearing about this improvement, the more I've got to do it!

Reactions: Gixis1k
21 - 23 of 23 Posts