GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone (in Australia particularly) seen or used a Vozz helmet? The concept is awesome, and I'm really keen to try one, but no-one sells them yet as it's an independent/small Aussie manufacturer that designed it!

Yes, most people hate modular helmets, but this looks like its function would be pretty cool!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They're not available yet, nor are they AS approved.
Really? Their website states that the helmets are DOT, CE, and AS/NZ approved (and it's an Aussie bloke who developed the technology). They're available for sale for $800-900 from their Sydney location, but I was wondering if anyone had actually worn/used one to make a comment on it.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Really? Their website states that the helmets are DOT, CE, and AS/NZ approved (and it's an Aussie bloke who developed the technology). They're available for sale for $800-900 from their Sydney location, but I was wondering if anyone had actually worn/used one to make a comment on it.
I've been speaking to them on the phone for the last 2 months. The launch has been delayed twice, partly because of approval paperwork. The current online launch date is ~ 3 days ,but be prepared for it to be pushed back, yet again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts