GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned my naked for just over a year now. Mine is black and red. I really enjoy the bike when I ride every single time. I unfortunately need to find a workshop or dealership outside of where I am to get my services done. They have really let me and my family(long time customers) down. So if anyone can recommend someone I would appreciate it.(I need one in Sydney somewhere)

But, don't want to be a Debbie Downer. I do have a few pieces of aftermarket parts that I am waiting on to install while winter is here. I have a modern retro look I am going for, But it will probably be more modern than anything else. Hoping to tap into some of the knowledge you guys have to help me further my end result for what I want.

I will add pics to this message of the parts I already have and a couple of pieces still to come, plus just a couple of places I have taken pics of her.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So, I'm having real big issues uploading the pics I want to. This drag and drop **** ain't working for me. What happened to importing them?

·
Registered
987 Posts
I can see the pics in your first post. I've never used the drag and drop... From the Advanced screen I click Manage Attachments, select the pic, click Open, then when it shows up in the list click Upload. (Or something like this, details may be slightly different as I don't use it very often.)

·
Registered
379 Posts
I see the pics too, but I also do what G-dub said.

Good luck finding someone - I can relate to your frustration. I have been to a handful of service shops, and recently just found the first one I actually trust to work on my bike (thanks to a referral from Woolich). All of the dealerships I've been to have been a joke when it comes to service.

I wish I could help with a recommendation, but you're a little far from Los Angeles...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I'll try the advanced page. Because I can't see the pics. So I can't really write what I want describing the end product I am working towards etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts