GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Oli Jones on Facebook. He's in the UK. I had it sent to Australia. Cheaper for you.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I hope he still makes them, really nice work. His business page is Newark Vapour Blasting.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still can’t get hold of them, all the ones on eBay are from China

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks lovely but don’t want to go full system as I want just abit louder and I’m happy with stock end can, surprised it’s so hard to find a decat for this bike in uk

·
Registered
629 Posts
Other than Oli Jones I don't know of any manufacturers outside of the Chinese "dominator" pipe.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I've sent Oli a message. Hopefully I hear back soon.

·
Registered
629 Posts
The black widow looks good for the money but is still 6x the price of a decat.
Oli may be making more soon but if you need one now then I'd consider the dominator on Ebay or if you have the coin, opt for one of the full systems (black widow/lextek/delkevic/m4/arrow/yoshimura)
Alternatively if you buy a full system I'll trade you my UK made decat pipe. I won't even charge extra :LOL:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just gave in and bought the Chinese one it’s uk stick so I will see what it’s like if I’m happy with quality I will install it. Interested to see how it will sound with stock end can, I’ve been reading that at idle it sounds deeper and cruise is about the same as the valve is partially closed and wot it sings.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts